Note: When you click "Buy Now" the coupon is added to your cart automatically
Send Register Code by E-mail (Free)
OS Supported: Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
CPU: 800MHz Intel or AMD CPU, or above
RAM: 512MB RAM or more
Flip PDF for iPhone is wonderful and unique software to convert PDF to iPhone friendly HTML5 eBooks with page turning effect. The created iPhone eBooks offer several smart features for readers, like table of content, thumbnail list, navigation buttons, share, search and so on. The smart software builds eBook for iPhone specially, helps iPhone users to enjoy reading everywhere.
iPhone Friendly eBook Builder
Flip PDF for iPhone is wonderful software to create iPhone friendly eBooks specially. With using the easy but powerful converter, you will get iPhone magazine in minutes, and you can preview the magazine instantly on your iPhone. The realistic page flipping effect, email share and social share feature, thumbnail and navigation info, table of content list, all these parameters will help to make your created HTML5 books more amazing and acceptable.
Amazing Reading Experience on iPhone
Flip PDF for iPhone uses HTML5 technique to build iPhone friendly eBooks with amazing realistic page flipping effect, no Flash required. The created eBook pages can be flipped like reading real ones, just drag page corner to turn pages easily. You can also read the iPhone book with many other method, click on thumbnail, input page number, choose chapter from table of content to go to desired pages directly, easy to handle for every iPhone user.
Customize Unique iPhone Magazines
While using Flip PDF for iPhone program to convert PDF to iPhone friendly eBooks, you can customize unique style iBook with different design settings:
Manually design background; Edit book title and description; Show or hide toolbar buttons; Set hard cover, link down color.
Powerful eBooks Share Feature
To distribute your book online, and make more people know it, read it, Flip PDF for iPhone provides Share feature. All readers on iPhone can easy share your book with others through email, Facebook, Twitter, iGoogle, and many other sharing sites.
Just download the program to experice the powerful share feature.
Import links, bookmark and text content
While converting PDF to iPhone friendly eBook, the Flip PDF for iPhone software enables you to import hyperlinks, bookmarks and text from PDF together. When readers view the book on iPhone, they could easy go to the linked page, view your book chapter list, search for their interested part, etc. So, ready to bring more functional eBook to so many iPhone users? Start with Flip PDF for iPhone!
Easy Distribute Online or Send to Others
Flip PDF for iPhone provides two output formats for you to easy publish your iPhone books: HTML and ZIP. While outputting in HTML, you can upload output files and folders online, then readers can view your eBooks on iPhones directly in Safari Browser. While outputting in ZIP, you can easy send your created eBook to others, let other people view or upload the iBook with ease.
One-time fee, unlimited conversion
Once you have purchased the software, you can use the program to convert an unlimited number of PDF files to any number of page-flipping eBooks. No subscription fee, no conversion fee, not limited to a single website.
Free upgrade for ever
Upgrades are always free. Once you have purchased the software, you can use it forever. We reserve the right to raise price for later versions, but you don't need to pay one cent for upgrading.
I. Product features
1. Convert PDF to HTML5 based page-flipping eBooks to publish on iPhone.
2. Import all pages or just a range of pages to convert.
3. Define page quality for imported PDF pages.
4. Import links from PDF to make them work in iPhone book..
5. Import text content to enable search in created book..
6. Import table of content to show on eBook.
7. Provides many build-in templates.
8. Preview the output effect instantly.
9. Add book Title and description (will be shown when share with others).
10. Show or hide buttons on toolbar: Share, Search and Zoom.
11. Define Auto Play interval and count.
12. Set background color and image.
13. Use hard cover for the book.
14. Define book margin.
15. Set Link down color, alpha and open window.
16. Add Google Analytics ID to track book reading data.
17. Output to two different formats: HTML and Zip.
(1). HTML allows you to upload to a website to be viewed on iPhone.
(2). Zip allows you to send your created iPhone friendly ebook to others, for them to publish or view on iPhone.
II. iPhone Book features
While reading your eBook on iPhone, the book readers will be able to:
1. Drag the corner to flip a page.
2. Use button to control page, such as Previous, Next, etc.
3. Use thumbnail to navigate.
4. Click zoom in button to view details on pages.
5. Click on links to go to webpages, email, etc.
6. Search book pages by input keywords.
7. Auto play or pause auto play while reading.
8. View table of content to view and go to book chapters.
9. Share ebook with others through Email, Facebook, Google+, MySpace, etc.