$99.00 $79.20 20% Off
Coupon code: BEST-FTNI-WSNQ
Note: When you click "Buy Now" the coupon is added to your cart automatically
Send Register Code by E-mail (Free)
Platforms: Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.7, 10.6, or 10.5 (not for PowerPC)
Use Mac to customize Your Flash eBook
Different from other programs in Flip series, Flip Image for Mac is software to run especially on Mac devices, Mac OS X Leopard, Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Mac OS X Lion, etc. The Mac version program provides you efficient and wonderful conversion mode for you to customize Your style Mac photo album with ease.
Build animated Photo Gallery within minutes
If you are a photographer who processes a set of photos everyday, or you are a magazine editor who receives many images from different places, did you want to build wonderful digital photo gallery for your images?
Flip Image for Mac is the very program for you to flip photos online in the easy but attractive way!
Customize your style album
Flip Image for Mac provides many kinds of control settings for you to build your own style Mac photo albums, such as book template, book title, book background, etc. You can allow users to download your created flipbook, view your eBook in Full Screen mode, share the books in Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo and so on. You can also disable these functionalities in the contrary.
Output HTML for online and APP for offline
No matter you want to view your created page-flipping eBooks online or offline, Flip Image for Mac provides you two output formats options to flip photos: *.html and *.app. The HTML allows you to upload to a website to be viewed online, and App (Mac Application) is executable application can be run on Mac.
One-time fee, unlimited conversion
Once you have purchased the software, you can use the program to convert an unlimited number of PDF files to any number of page-flipping eBooks. No subscription fee, no conversion fee, not limited to a single website.
Free upgrade for ever
Upgrades are always free. Once you have purchased the software, you can use it forever. We reserve the right to raise price for later versions, but you don't need to pay one cent for upgrading.
I. Flip Photos Product Features
Easy Import with Various Options
1. Convert a collection of images to Adobe© Flash® based page-flipping digital albums easily.
2. Import images from Computer or digital cameras directly.
3. Import almost all formats of images:JPEG/JPG/JPE, BMP/Bitmap, PNG, TIF/TIFF, PSD, PCX, JPEG2k/JP2/J2K, RAW, DCM/DIC/DICOM and more.
4. Drag images to right page position directly while previewing effect for page-flipping eBooks.
Output to different formats: HTML and Mac App
1. HTML allows you to upload to a website to be viewed online (with title defined).
2. App (Mac Application) is executable application can be run on Mac.
Customize on Pre-designed Templates
1. Apply a pre-designed template.
2. Preview the output effect instantly.
3. Add HTML Title in Float template which can be clicked to visit webpage online.
4. Add Image or Flash logo to insert before Book Title in Float template.
5. Define book proportions, margin size, shadow manually.
6. Set background color and image.
7. Insert background music either for continuous play (loop) or for a set duration.
8. Set eBook reading from right to left (for Right-to-Left languages such as Arabic).
9. Choose hard cover for eBooks.
10. Set fonts for Flash and Toolbar buttons.
Provide Multiple Control Tools
1. Add Google Analytics Support.
2. Set colors and position (Top/Bottom) for toolbar.
3. Set permissions for downloading, printing, social sharing, Home button and more.
4. Add watermark image or SWF to show on print out pages.
5. Add Help config to manually define content with using Image or SWF.
6. Set Page Number Box to show at top or bottom in Float, set start page number.
7. Add Minime Style to show page-flipping eBooks without toolbar.
8. Export and save settings for future uses.
II. Mac Photo Album Features
With the Mac photo album you have created, your book readers will be able to:
1. Drag the corner to flip a page.
2. Click page shadows to flip a page.
3. Use mouse wheel to flip pages.
4. View with pre-loading needed pages to open quickly, do not need to wait all pages loaded.
5. Use button to control page, such as Previous, Next, First, Last etc.
6. Flip pages automatically.
7. View flipbook repeatedly.
8. View page-flipping ebook full screen.
9. Use thumbnail to navigate.
10. Print out the whole ebook or a range of pages directly.
11. Download the uploaded page-flipping eBook from web site directly.
12. Double-click to zoom in or zoom out.
13. Zoom in/ out both pages.
14. Manually control zoom in scale in Float template.
15. Share eBook URL via email, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, etc.
16. Turn page-turning sound on/off.
17. Open in the Browser to a specific page by adding a page index to your URL. E.G. www.yourdomain.com/index.html?pageIndex=4.
18. Always show in Minime Style with adding a parameter to URL. E.G. www.yourdomain.com/index.html?alwaysMinimeStyle=true.
19. View page-flipping eBooks on Mac or PC devices.