Note: When you click "Buy Now" the coupon is added to your cart automatically
Send Register Code by E-mail (Free)
OS Supported: Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
CPU: 800MHz Intel or AMD CPU, or above
RAM: 512MB RAM or more
Flip Image is an easy way to create animated flipping digital photo albums that behave like actual photo albums. You can import hundreds of images from your computer, scanner or camer, and then generate a flipping album which can be viewed online as Flash slideshow, sent by email or even burnt to CD. Flip Image enables you totally control your album style, size, colors, background, and all without any programming work!
Flip Image PRO
Flip Image PRO vs Flip Image
Build stunning albums with frames & cliparts
While using Flip Image to build animated image galleries, you can see different styles of frames and various kinds of cliparts, such as cotton characters, love images, christmas tree, etc.. Apply the objects to decorate your albums, make your digital albums more attractive and different.
Create a real flipping effect albums in minutes
With the easy-to-use interface of Flip Image, you can create realistic Flash slideshow page flipping digital albums in less than 10 minutes. No programming tricks needed!
Publish online for PC, Mobile, email and CD
You can use Flip Image to publish digital (electronic) editions of photo albums, magazines, brochures and catalogues to web sites, email and even CD-ROM. The generated flip albums are royalty-free. You don’t need to pay any more to us no matter what your intended purpose is, whether commercial or personal.
Customize your albums style
With Flip Image, you can make YOUR Flash Slideshow albums. Customize the flip album colors. Set background image to brand it. Customize the toolbar to allow or not allow users to print, to download or to share your flip album. Modify height and width to make your image, whether landscape or portrait, show correctly. There are dozens of settings which allow you to customize the flip album output.
One-time fee, unlimited conversion
Once you have purchased the software, you can use the program to convert an unlimited number of image files to any number of page-flipping eBooks. No subscription fee, no conversion fee, no hidden fees ever.
Free upgrade for ever
Upgrades are always free. Once you have purchased the software, you can use it forever. We reserve the right to raise price for later versions, but you don't need to pay one cent for upgrading.
I. Product Features
Easy Import with Various Options
1. Convert a collection of images to Adobe© Flash® based page-flipping digital albums easily.
2. Import images from Computer or digital cameras directly.
3. Import almost all formats of images:JPEG/JPG/JPE, BMP/Bitmap, PNG, TIF/TIFF, PSD, PCX, JPEG2k/JP2/J2K, RAW, DCM/DIC/DICOM and more.
4. Arrange page layout for image pages.
5. Set widget Frame and Text for pages.
6. Define Paper Size, Output Quality, Margin, Frame Width, Opacity, etc.
7. Save and Load your defined pages as project.
8. Define quality and size for normal version and mobile version.
Flexible Output Formats
1. Output in different formats: HTML, EXE, Zip and Burn to CD.
HTML allows you to upload to a website to be viewed online (with title, keywords and other metadata defined).
EXE (with setting title, icon and open window size) and Zip allow you to send to your user by email to be viewed on their computer.
Burn to CD allows you to burn to disk so you can send your user physical media for viewing on their computer.
Customize on Pre-designed Templates
1. Download different templates online.
2. Apply a pre-designed template.
3. Preview the output effect instantly.
4. Define book proportions, margin size, shadow manually.
5. Set background color and image.
6. Insert background music either for continuous play (loop) or for a set duration.
7. Set colors and position (Top/Bottom) for toolbar.
8. Set control bars to "show" or "hide" in full screen.
9. Set eBook reading from right to left (for Right-to-Left languages such as Arabic).
10. Choose hard cover for eBooks.
Provide Multiple Control Tools
1. Set page-flipping to manual or automatic.
2. Define the language for your published page-flipping eBook.
3. Add password to protect your page-flipping eBook.
4. Set permissions for downloading, printing, sharing, Help button and more.
5. Edit bookmark manually and set bookmark panel to show on left or right side.
6. Export and save settings for future uses.
II. Image Flash Slideshow features
With the page-flipping ebook you have created, your book readers will be able to:
1. Drag the corner to flip a page.
2. Click page shadows to flip a page.
3. Input password to unlock encrypted pages.
4. View with important pages pre-loaded to open quickly, no need to wait for all pages to be loaded.
5. Use Previous, Next, First or Last buttons to navigate through the pages.
6. Flip pages automatically.
7. View flipbook repeatedly.
8. View page-flipping eBook full screen.
9. Use page thumbnails to navigate.
10. Print out the whole eBook or a selected range of pages.
11. Download the uploaded page-flipping eBook direct from the web site.
12. Double-click to zoom in or zoom out.
13. Zoom in/ out both pages.
14. Share eBook url via email
15. Turn page-turning sound on/off.
16. Open in the Browser to a specific page by adding a page index to your URL. E.G. www.yourdomain.com/index.html?pageIndex=4.