$19.95 $13.97 30% Off
Coupon code: BEST-XU61-MDNI
Note: When you click "Buy Now" the coupon is added to your cart automatically
Send Register Code by E-mail (Free)
Mac OS X 10.6 or later Processor: Intel Only / Windows 7, Windows NT/2000, Windows NT/2000/2003/SBS2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Move into the future
Waking up to headache-inducing buzzers and static-plagued radio stations will soon be a distant memory. Alarm Clock Pro enables you to customize your wake-up call to something you enjoy. It will also let you design your daily routine and perform various tasks automatically, such as starting your favourite iTunes playlist!
Simplify and enhance your life
With the sheer amount of functionality Alarm Clock Pro offers, it can easily integrate into nearly every aspect of your life. Speak or display favorite inspirational quotes randomly throughout the day, or even send them as text messages to your cell phone! Have important reminders, or even birthday cards, e-mailed to contacts. Record laps with the Stopwatch. Track time differences for your investment portfolio. Even use it to help cook dinner by using the timer!
In addition to Alarm Clock Pro's extensive list of programmable tasks, it also offers flexibility when it comes to timing alarms. Many solutions offer the ability to set alarms based on a specific date. However, Alarm Clock Pro can also initiate alarms based on a recurring monthly, weekly, daily, hourly, or even minutely schedule! Even start a countdown timer based on a specific time interval.
For both Mac OS X and Windows for the price of a single license, Alarm Clock Pro is one of the only affordable universal solutions for your needs. Download the free fully functional fifteen-day trial today, and judge for yourself.
Over 50 unique features!
- Adjust the system volume
- Bounce the Dock icon
- Bring Alarm Clock Pro foremost
- Change iTunes volume
- Compose an e-mail
- Display an alarm notice
- Flash the menubar icon
- Modify the system volume mute setting
- Open a file
- Open a URL
- Perform a shell command
- Perform an AppleScript action
- Ping a web URL
- Play a random iTunes song
- Play an iTunes Playlist
- Play an iTunes web broadcast
- Play multimedia files
- Play the system beep
- Play/Pause iTunes
- Put the computer to sleep
- Quit Alarm Clock Pro
- Record an entry to the system console
- Restart the computer
- Send a text message
- Send an e-mail
- Send an e-mail with a screenshot and/or web cam shot
- Show a text alert
- Show an alert in GROWL
- Shutdown the computer
- Speak a random line of text
- Speak some text
- Stop iTunes
- Take a screenshot (with an optional timestamp)
- Take a web cam shot (with an optional timestamp)
- Toggle the screensaver
- Specific dates (ie. May 11, 2011 at 7:30 AM)
- Dynamic dates (ie. [Every Month] [All Days], [All Years] at 5:00 PM)
- Relative dates (ie. 1st and 3rd Monday and Friday of [Every Month] at 2:00 PM)
- Weekly dates (ie. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Specified number of minutes past the hour (chimes)
- Timers — alarms that execute after a specified amount of time
- Snooze alarms
- Snooze alarms on varying intervals
- Exclusions (days alarms will not ring)
- Extend alarm execution date by a specified amount of time
- Create templates (presets) for new alarms
- Auto launch Alarm Clock Pro when needed and/or on login
- View this month's current calendar with alarm events on it
- Alarm Menu — easy to access menubar (or taskbar) icon with alarm details
- Import events from iCal or Address Book
- Calculate the difference between two time periods or time zones
- Stopwatch with lap counter
- View the current computer uptime
- Task list with priorities and random viewer that can speak items
- Create custom on-screen clocks with transparencies!
- Auto-open custom clocks or windows on launch
- Key Smasher that performs a user-specified action on any key press
- Warning if past alarms have not rung
- Integration with the Apple Remote to perform a user-specified action on button press.
- Resize Clock — onscreen clock which can become full screen. Customizable colors, background, and font style.
- Swim Clock — basic full screen clock.
- Prevent Alarm Clock Pro from being allowed to quit.