Note: When you click "Buy Now" the coupon is added to your cart automatically
Send Register Code by E-mail (Free)
OS Supported: Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
CPU: 800MHz Intel or AMD CPU, or above
RAM: 512MB RAM or more
Flip PDF Professional is the feature-rich professional version of our already powerful classic Flip PDF software. We have kept powerful features from the original, like PDF hyperlink and bookmarks, and have added More POWER! Now you can embed multimedia like video, audio, even text, shapes, pages, image albums, Flash, YouTube videos and links to your page-flipping eBooks. You can also use the command line to automate the creation of page-flipping eBooks without opening the Windows desktop application.
$299.00 $239.20 20% OFF
Pro vs Standard vs Corparate
$99.00 $79.20 20% OFF
$999.00 $799.20 20% OFF
Easy publish your books to FlipBuilder server
To make you publish your created flipbooks online more conveniently, we developed Upload Online Service. With using the service, you can upload your book online instantly after creating, no FTP or other upload tool needed. You can easy manage your books, and make people easy view your book in browser of PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Various templates, themes and scenes
In Flip PDF Pro, you can use different templates to present flipbooks with different layout and tool bar features, you can also customize your stylish eBooks with dozens of template settings. Multiple pre-designed Templates, Themes and Scenes for you to use directly. There are also many templates and themes online, more stunning and amazing templates will be published in future.
Easy edit pages, text and shapes
While using Flip PDF Professional, you can edit pages of your flipbook easily. In Edit Page interface, you can add text on pages with defining text font, effect and actions, insert different shapes into pages, including lines, Ellipse, Rectangle and Highlight area. Besides, you can easy manage pages in existing project, like adding PDF, SWF, Image pages, or remove selected pages, even reorder pages.
Embed multi-media, YouTube, images, links
Want to put a native Flash or video file into the page-flipping eBook you are creating? YOU CAN! Would you like to add active links on the eBook without using the link edit tool of Acrobat Pro? YOU CAN! Flip PDF Pro allows you to embed multimedia objects on imported PDF pages directly, including links, images, movies, YouTube videos, sounds, buttons, Printable area and Flash files!
Command Line mode for silent conversion
Besides single and batch conversion modes, Flip PDF Pro also provides a Command Line mode to help you to automate the creation of the Flash eBooks without opening the Windows desktop application. The Command Line mode allows you to custom set multiple details. You can perform your conversions with ease!
Assistant of eBook with Text and Audio
In the new version of Flip PDF Pro, you can record audio for your pages with synchronized text integrated into your book, or you can even apply your existing audio files directly for all pages of your book. This new Assistant feature will be very useful for you to build presentation for meeting, story books for kids, or language books for learning, etc.
Publish online, or for Mac, mobile, CD, Email
Flip PDF Pro provides different ways for you to share your page-flipping eBooks. You can publish HTML format eBooks online without website domain limitations or paying royalty fees. You can also distribute your publications using Email, CD/DVD or Flash-drivers in ZIP, Mac App, Mobile (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and even Android-powered devices) or EXE format.
Google Analytics Integration
If you have a Google Analytics account, you can make use of Flip PDF Pros built-in functionality Google Analytics Embedding. The code of Google Analytics can be embedded to each book and all statistics will be available from your Google Analytics account live. Create, design, control and increase your marketing effectiveness using Google Analytics within the publications.
Show flip books in realistic digital bookcase
To help you show all your eBooks created with Flip PDF Pro, you can use BookCase tool to build wonderful and realistic library now! All books published on FlipBuilder Server can be collected and shown in your bookcase automatically. Design unique style bookcase and insert your company and contact info, you can even show photo gallery in BookCase page.
Support Social Networks
The page-flip ebooks created in Flip PDF Pro provide the proper means of integration with modern social networks. The publications users can upload links to pages in Facebook and Twitter, copy and send links via e-mail, and even embed your flippingbook publication into their own sites.
I. Flip PDF Professional Features
Easy Import with Various Options
1. Convert PDF to Adobe© Flash® based page-flipping eBooks.
2. Batch convert multiple PDF files to a single or multiple page-flipping eBooks.
3. Offer Project Panel to easy open or save project.
4. Provide command line version.
5. Import bookmarks (outline) with PDF, and edit them manually.
6. Import hyperlinks with PDF, include web link, page link, email link.
7. Import text so text is searchable, define the minimum search characters.
8. Add watermarks text,image, dynamic date/ time etc to page-flipping eBooks.
9. Define quality and size for normal version and mobile version.
10. Detect landscape page to present as two-page spread; .
Flexible Output Formats
Publish online directly with using FlipBuilder Upload Service.
Output in different formats: HTML, EXE, Zip, Mac App, Mobile version and Burn to CD.
1. HTML allows you to upload to a website to be viewed online (with title, keywords and other metadata defined).
2. EXE (with setting title, icon and open window size) and Zip allow you to send to your user by email to be viewed on their computer.
3. App (Mac Application) is executable application can be run on Mac.
4. Mobile version is to output HTML flipbook which can be viewed on mobile devices via Browsers (support slide single pages on mobiles).
5. Burn to CD allows you to burn to disk so you can send your user physical media for viewing on their computer.
Customize on Pre-designed Templates
1. Download different templates online
2. Apply a pre-designed template, theme and scene.
3. Preview the output effect instantly.
4. Show Assistant and scrolling tips in your book, and record or embed sound directly.
5. Add HTML Title in Float template which can be clicked to visit webpage online.
6. Add Image or Flash logo to insert before Book Title in Float template.
7. Define book proportions, margin size, shadow manually.
8. Replace existing icons on toolbar by editing Icon Flash file.
9. Add new icons into toolbar with calling new actions.
10. Set background color and image.
11. Insert background music either for continuous play (loop) or for a set duration.
12. Set eBook reading from right to left (for Right-to-Left languages such as Arabic).
13. Choose hard cover for eBooks.
14. Set fonts for Flash and Bookmark panel.
15. Export edited bookmarks as Text file to import and use later.
16. Set Page Number Box to show at top or bottom in Float, set start page number.
Provide Multiple Control Tools
1. Edit pages with shapes, text, links, images, videos, flash or sound files.
3. Add page, delete page, re-order and sort page in Page Edit window.
4. Export projects added in Page Editor, like links, swf, movies to import and use later.
5. Define the language for your published page-flipping eBook, multi-language switchable.
6. Add password to protect your page-flipping eBook.
7. Add Google Analytics Support.
8. Add watermark image or SWF to show on print out pages.
9. Add Help config to manually define content with using Image or SWF.
10. Add Minime Style to show page-flipping eBooks without toolbar.
11. Set permissions for downloading, printing, social sharing, Home, About button and more.
12. Edit bookmark manually and set bookmark panel to show on left or right side.
13. Export and save settings for future uses.
14. Save and Load your project.
II. Page-flipping multiple PDF eBook features
With the page-flipping ebook you have created, your book readers will be able to:
1. Show flip effect on the page corner at the very beginning.
2. Drag the corner to flip a page.
3. Click page shadows to flip a page.
4. Follow the scrolling tips and listen to the audio you recorded for assistant.
5. Single/Double Page view.
6. View with pre-loading needed pages to open quickly, do not need to wait all pages loaded.
7. Use button to control page, such as Previous, Next, First, Last etc.
8. Adjust buttons on toolbar automatically based on container size.
9. View flipbook automatically or repeatedly.
10. View page-flipping ebook full screen.
11. Use thumbnail to navigate.
12. Search whole eBook.
13. Print out the whole ebook or a range of pages directly (support to clip area on pages and then print).
14. Download the uploaded page-flipping eBook from web site directly.
15. Double-click to zoom in or zoom out.
16. Zoom in/ out both pages.
17. Share eBook url via email.
18. Open or close page-turning sound.
19. Open to a certain page in Browser by adding a suffix like this: index.html?pageIndex=4.
20. View output page-flipping eBook on iPad, iPhone and Android devices (slide single pages mode supported).