$99.00 $79.20 20% Off
Coupon code: BEST-FTNI-WSNQ
Note: When you click "Buy Now" the coupon is added to your cart automatically
Send Register Code by E-mail (Free)
Platforms: Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.7, 10.6, or 10.5 (not for PowerPC)
$299.00 $239.20 20% OFF
Pro vs Standard
$99.00 $79.20 20% OFF
Use Mac to customize Your Flash eBook
Different from other programs in Flip series, Flip PDF for Mac is software to run especially on Mac devices, Mac OS X Leopard, Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Mac OS X Lion, etc. The Mac version program provides you efficient and wonderful conversion mode for you to customize Your style page-flipping eBook with ease.
Unique style based on designed Templates
With the many pre-designed templates in Flip PDF for Mac, you can easily customize unique style to use for your page flipping booklets. The settings are various and detailed, and you are enabled to set tool bar icons, your book title and logo, hard cover, image background, etc.
Allow Readers to add notes or draw shapes
To help readers take notes on your books while reading, you can enable Annotation feature. When readers view your book on computer, they can easy add text note, highlight pages with brush, draw rectangle or ellipse on anywhere of your book pages. If they open the book next time, they can view the comments, or delete as they want.
Set language for Share and other buttons
While using Flip PDF for Mac, you can edit language to show your book tips, allow users to download your created page flipping booklets, view your eBook in Full Screen mode, share the books in Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo and so on. You can also disable these functionalities in the contrary.
Google Analytics Integration
If you want to know how visitors use your site, how they arrived on your site, and how you can keep them coming back, enable Google Analytics feature and insert your ID directly to your books while using Flip PDF for Mac. After publishing your book online, you can easy get your book visiting data from Google Analytics page, so that you can make more functional optimize plan for your eBooks.
Output HTML, APP and mobile eBook
No matter you want to view your created page-flipping booklets online or offline, Flip PDF for Mac enables you to output books in below versions: *.html , *.app and Mobile Version. The HTML allows you to upload to a website to be viewed online, if you choose to output mobile version together, the HTML book can be even visited through iPad, iPhone and Android devices. App (Mac Application) is executable application can be run on Mac.
One-time fee, unlimited conversion
Once you have purchased the software, you can use the program to convert an unlimited number of PDF files to any number of page-flipping eBooks. No subscription fee, no conversion fee, not limited to a single website.
Free upgrade for ever
Upgrades are always free. Once you have purchased the software, you can use it forever. We reserve the right to raise price for later versions, but you don't need to pay one cent for upgrading.
I. Product features
1. Convert PDF to Adobe© Flash® based page-flipping booklets.
2. Define quality and size for page-flipping eBooks..
3. Import bookmarks (outline) with PDF.
4. Import hyperlinks with PDF, include web link, page link, email link.
Output to different version books: HTML, Mac App and Mobile Version
1. HTML allows you to upload to a website to be viewed online (with title, keywords, description defined).
2. App (Mac Application) is executable application can be run on Mac.
3. Mobile version is to output HTML flipbook which can be viewed on mobile devices via Browsers (support slide single pages on mobiles).
Customize on Pre-designed Templates
1. Apply a pre-designed template.
2. Preview the output effect instantly.
3. Add HTML Title in Float template which can be clicked to visit webpage online.
4. Add Image or Flash logo to insert before Book Title in Float template.
5. Define book proportions, margin size, shadow manually.
6. Set background color and image.
7. Insert background music either for continuous play (loop) or for a set duration.
8. Set eBook reading from right to left (for Right-to-Left languages such as Arabic).
9. Choose hard cover for eBooks.
10. Set fonts for Flash and Toolbar buttons.
11. Enable to export and import themes of your designed to use later.
Provide Multiple Control Tools
1. Define the language for your published page-flipping eBook, multi-language switchable.
2. Readers can add annotation text or shapes to highlight.
3. Google Analytics Support.
4. Set colors and position (Top/Bottom) for toolbar.
5. Set permissions for downloading printing, social sharing, Home button and more.
6. Add watermark image or SWF to show on print out pages.
7. Add Help config to manually define content with using Image or SWF.
8. Set Page Number Box to show at top or bottom in Float, set start page number.
9. Add Minime Style to show page-flipping eBooks without toolbar.
10. Export and save settings for future uses.
II. Page-flipping booklets features
With the page-flipping ebook you have created, your book readers will be able to:
1. Drag the corner to flip a page.
2. Click page shadows to flip a page.
3. Use mouse wheel to flip pages.
4. View with pre-loading needed pages to open quickly, do not need to wait all pages loaded.
5. Use button to control page, such as Previous, Next, First, Last etc.
6. Add annotation text or shapes to highlight.
7. Flip pages automatically.
8. View flipbook repeatedly.
9. View page-flipping ebook full screen.
10. Use thumbnail to navigate.
11. Print out the whole ebook or a range of pages directly.
12. Download the uploaded page-flipping eBook from web site directly.
13. Double-click to zoom in or zoom out.
14. Zoom in/ out both pages.
15. Manually control zoom in scale in Float template.
16. Share eBook URL via email, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, etc.
17. Turn page-turning sound on/off.
18. Open in the Browser to a specific page by adding a page index to your URL. E.G. www.yourdomain.com/index.html?pageIndex=4.
19. Always show in Minime Style with adding a parameter to URL. E.G. www.yourdomain.com/index.html?alwaysMinimeStyle=true.
20. View page-flipping eBooks on Mac or PC devices.