Note: When you click "Buy Now" the coupon is added to your cart automatically
Send Register Code by E-mail (Free)
OS Supported: Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
CPU: 800MHz Intel or AMD CPU, or above
RAM: 512MB RAM or more
Flip PowerPoint is your easy way to convert Microsoft Powerpoint Presentations into stunning booklets with page-flipping animations and sound! Flip Powerpoint provides multiple pre-designed templates and lets you control your Presentations size, colors, background, and more! You'll be able to drag page corners to turn pages, zoom in and out, plus use the handy onscreen buttons to skip around your document! Once you've created your page-flipping masterpiece in Flip Powerpoint, you can publish it to the web, send via email, and even distribute it on CD-ROM, all without paying royalties!
Pro vs Standard
Various Templates and Themes
With using Flip PowerPoint, you don't need to use your own PPT templates, the program will provide you many pre-designed templates, and there are also many Themes Online you can download to use, more stunning and amazing templates will be published in future. Different templates, different layout, different tool bar buttons.
Create a real flipping effect eBook in minutes
With the easy-to-use interface of Flip PowerPoint, you can create realistic Adobe Flash based flipping presentations from Microsoft Powerpoint files in less than 10 minutes.
Publish online, or for mobile, email and CD
Flip PowerPoint can help to publish digital (electronic) editions of any type of publications, magazines, brochures and catalogues to web sites, email, mobile(iPhone,iPad, iPod Touch, and even Android-powered devices), and even Mac Application, CD-ROM. Your new page-flipping eBook is royalty-free.You don’t need to pay any more to us no matter what your intended purpose is, commercial or personal.
Customize your eBook style
With Flip Powerpoint, you can create YOUR OWN STYLES. Customize the presentation colors based on different templates. Set background image to "watermark" your presentation. Customize the toolbar to allow or not allow users to print, to download or to share your page-flipping eBook. There are dozens of settings which allow you to customize the page-flipping eBook output.
One-time fee, unlimited conversion
Once you have purchased the software, you can use the program to convert an unlimited number of PDF files to any number of page-flipping eBooks. No subscription fee, no conversion fee, not limited to a single website.
Free upgrade for ever
Upgrades are always free. Once you have purchased the software, you can use it forever. We reserve the right to raise price for later versions, but you don't need to pay one cent for upgrading.
I. Product Features
Easy Import with Various Options
1. Convert Powerpoint to an Adobe© Flash® based page-flipping presentations.
2. Batch convert multiple PPT files to multiple individual page-flipping eBooks.
3. Import bookmarks (outline) with PDF, and edit them manually.
4. Import hyperlinks with PDF, include web link, page link, email link.
5. Import text so text is searchable, define the minimum search characters.
6. Import as Image or Text mode based on your file content.
7. Define quality and size for normal version and mobile version.
Flexible Output Formats
Output to different formats: HTML, EXE, Zip, Mac App, Mobile version and Burn to CD.
1. HTML allows you to upload to a website to be viewed online (with title, keywords and other metadata defined).
2. EXE (with setting title, icon and open window size) and Zip allow you to send to your user by email to be viewed on their computer.
3. App (Mac Application) is executable application can be run on Mac.
4. Mobile version is to output HTML flipbook which can be viewed on mobile devices via Browsers (support slide single pages on mobiles).
5. Burn to CD allows you to burn to disk so you can send your user physical media for viewing on their computer.
Customize on Pre-designed Templates
1. Download different templates online.
2. Apply a pre-designed template.
3. Preview the output effect instantly.
4. Add HTML Title in Float template which can be clicked to visit webpage online.
5. Add Image or Flash logo to insert before Book Title in Float template.
6. Define book proportions, margin size, shadow manually.
7. Set background color and image.
8. Insert background music either for continuous play (loop) or for a set duration.
9. Set eBook reading from right to left (for Right-to-Left languages such as Arabic).
10. Choose hard cover for eBooks.
11. Set fonts for Flash and Bookmark panel.
Provide Multiple Control Tools
1. Define the language for your published page-flipping eBook, multi-language switchable.
2. Add password to protect your page-flipping eBook.
3. Add Google Analytics Support.
4. Set colors and position (Top/Bottom) for toolbar.
5. Set permissions for downloading, printing, social sharing, Home button and more.
6. Add watermark image or SWF to show on print out pages.
7. Add Help config to manually define content with using Image or SWF.
8. Set Page Number Box to show at top or bottom in Float, set start page number.
9. Add Minime Style to show page-flipping eBooks without toolbar.
10. Edit bookmark manually and set bookmark panel to show on left or right side.
11. Export and save settings for future uses.
12.Save and Load your project.
II. Page-flipping eBook features
With the page-flipping ebook you have created, your book readers will be able to:
1. Show flip effect on the page corner at the very beginning.
2. Drag the corner to flip a page.
3. Click page shadows to flip a page.
4. Input password to unlock encrypted pages.
5. Single/Double Page view.
6. View with pre-loading needed pages to open quickly, do not need to wait all pages loaded.
7. Use button to control page, such as Previous, Next, First, Last etc.
8. Adjust buttons on toolbar automatically based on container size.
9. Flip pages automatically.
10. View flipbook repeatedly.
11. View page-flipping ebook full screen.
12. Use thumbnail to navigate.
13. Search whole eBook.
14. Print out the whole ebook or a range of pages directly (support to clip area on pages and then print).
15. Download the uploaded page-flipping eBook from web site directly.
16. Double-click to zoom in or zoom out.
17. Zoom in/ out both pages.
18. Share eBook url via email.
19. Open or close page-turning sound.
20. Open to a certain page in Browser by adding a suffix like this: index.html?pageIndex=4.
21. View output page-flipping eBook on iPad, iPhone and Android devices (slide single pages mode supported).