$19.95 $13.97 30% Off
Coupon code: BEST-XU61-MDNI
Note: When you click "Buy Now" the coupon is added to your cart automatically
Send Register Code by E-mail (Free)
Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Processor: Intel Only
Smart uninstall software
Many software titles on Mac OS come with the uninstall directions of simply "Drag the application to the Trash and empty it". In reality, this often leaves many related files on the computer taking up valuable hard drive space. Amnesia performs a smart scan to determine all related files to be removed.
Uninstall more than just apps
Easily uninstall not just applications, but also Screen Savers, Dashboard Widgets, and Preference Panes. Amnesia will remove logs, caches, application support files, preferences, crash reports, and other application specific files. Take the frustration and time out of searching for all of these files manually. In addition, turn on a secure deletion option to prevent recovery of the removed files.
Peace of mind
Scared to accidentally remove something you may need later? Amnesia comes with a built-in backup function which creates an archive of related files incase you wish to restore them at a later time. It will reinstall the pieces of the product exactly where they came from — even if you choose to restore to a different machine!
Protect your data
Another powerful feature Amnesia has to offer is the ability to create a list of Untouchables (in addition to the ones built-in). Untouchables are software products which Amnesia will warn you about incase a remove is attempted. This is handy incase a particular software product should be removed using a manufacturer-provided uninstaller instead.
- Remove applications, screen savers, preference panes, and widgets.
- Scans for related files in many locations including the Application Support, Logs, Crash Reports, Caches, and Preferences folders.
- Securely remove files, instead of performing a quick delete.
- Maintain a log of files removed.
- Backup and Restore a set of software and its related files.
- Move a software set to a specific destination instead of deleting it.
- Rebuild the Launch Services database after removal.
- Calculate the size specific software sets are using.
- Create a list of "Untouchable" software.
- View a list of installed software sets, and choose multiple ones for removal.